Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cake toppers

I chose to forego a cake topper for my own wedding mainly, because I didn't think I would be able to find anything cool. Consider me wrong. These toppers are freaking awesome for your wedding, you birthday or your "I'm awesome cupcakes!"


Ann Wood of Brooklyn creates these gorgeous bird cake toppers out of vintage dresses. All birds are handmade and hence, unique. Most importantly, she names them! Above, you can see "the Blue Roses" and "Greta & Marshal".



Rain's End makes some of the cutest pottery and felted stuff I have ever seen. She has a virtual parade of birds, eggs, penguins and chickens that just melts your heart.



Fancy Flours offers the most amazing collection of vintage toppers all the way back to the '20s.


Tamra Kohl of Clay Lindo creates awesome polymer clay pieces celebrating "El Dia de los Muertos". She also does jewelry and all sorts of animals and daily life vignettes.

1 comment:

precious said...

These are so adorable cake toppers. I have been searching for a nice and beautiful topper.
swarovski crystal cake toppers