Monday, December 1, 2008

The new Inkfancy Website is finally up!

Inkfancy's new website made its debut today and I couldn't be happier. While the photography and most of the design credit belongs to my own blood, sweat and tears, my web programmer/art director/loving husband deserves my undying devotion for his work on it. (I'll make sure to repay him some other way since he already had my undying devotion simply for being awesome.)

Here's a screenshot to whet your appetite. Don't stop there though, make sure to visit.


Not only does the website showcase a lot of newer work but it also offers improved navigability and graphics. I have also restructured pricing to accommodate more budget-conscious couples.

In case you managed to somehow navigate the minefield above without visiting the site, here's another gratuitous link. Visit inkfancy.com . Seriously, it rocks.

2 comments:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I just stumbled upon your beautiful site after a friend sent me a link. I love your work - it's so nice to see other letterpress printers who offer quality work at such reasonable rates, which is hard to balance.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I'll make sure to repay him some other way since he already had my undying devotion simply for being awesome.) long island website design